Patriot Athletic Club (PAC)
If you would like to purchase a PAC pass for your family to our home athletic events this year, please visit https://www.strongrockchristianschool.com/athletics/patriot-athletic-club to get yours today. Also, if you are interested in advertising on our campus with your business, visit the link above to see what opportunities we have.
- Our boys and girls cross-country team made it to State. Noah Kilgore placed in the top 5.
- Our volleyball team won the Region and made it to the 2nd round of State Competition.
- Our baseball team advanced to State.
- Our girls soccer team advanced to State.
- Track team member Joy Johnson was Area Champion in the Long Jump and Noah Kilgore was Area Champion in the 1600 and 3200.
The following athletes received scholarship opportunities to play at the collegiate level:
- Wrestling: Joseph Kindred
- Acrobatics and Tumbling: Kylee Kerce
Your support makes our success possible. This past school year, the PAC was able to fund the following programs:
- Baseball: Digital Dura Screen
- Softball: Digital Dura Screen
- Track: Storage Shed
- Basketball: Shot Clock
Specific equipment needs for football, volleyball, golf, swim, wrestling, cheer, tennis, and athletic performance.
If you would like to join PAC, please contact Kelly Reid. Payments can be made by cash, check or card.