Grandparents/Grandfriends Day is Friday, September 16th. Grandparents will be able to enjoy a program featuring their elementary grandchild with their class grade and visit their classrooms. Academy/High School grandparents will be able to enjoy a program together with their grandchild. We will be offering the opportunity for your student and their grandparents to have a special photo made this year by Indigo Photography. More details to come.
Strong Rock Christian School is excited to celebrate Grandparent’s Day next Friday, September 16th.
7:30am - 12:00pm - Book Fair Opens
8:30am - 9:10am - Elementary Program Begins
9:30am - 10:10am - 5th-8th Grade Program Begins
10:30am - 11:10am - 9th-12th Grade Program Begins
- All programs will be held in the school Gymnasium.
- Elementary grandparents should park in the Elementary parking lot and walk directly to the Gymnasium.
- Academy/High School Grandparents should park in the Elementary parking lot and go to the Multiplex to shop our book fair, iRock Cafe, and enjoy a treat before your programs begin.
- Elementary Grandparents will be able to visit the Multiplex after the elementary program is complete.
- Shuttles will be available to transport any Grandparents with needs from the parking lots to the Gymnasium entrance.
- Overflow parking will be available in the Academy/High School parking lot.
- The Book Fair will be open until noon.
- If a Grandparent plans to check-out their grandchild after their respective program, a permission form must be completed and returned by Monday, September 12th.
- Next Friday is a half-day of school and there is no After-school.
- For your convenience, the form will be sent home with every student TODAY.
- Students whose Grandparents are not able to attend will remain in class for instruction.
- If you have any questions, please contact the school at 678-833-1200.