Re-Enrolling Your Student(s)
Re-enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will open on Sunday, January 15, 2023. The re-enrollment process can be accessed through your RenWeb account or through the home page of the school's website.
Upon completion of the re-enrollment packet and payment of the $250 fee, your child's spot will be secure for the 2023-2024 school year. If your child is not re-enrolled by January 31, 2023, the fee will increase to $350 and on March 1, 2023, it will increase to $450. While completing your re-enrollment packet please use extra caution when reviewing all your current information, especially your Emergency Contact and Pick-up information. This information will re-populate our current RenWeb database, so it is very important that this information be correct and up-to-date.
If you are enrolling a child that is a new student to SRCS, you will need to create an application account. Follow the instructions on the school's website under the "Admissions" tab.
My priority is to maintain communication with you to ensure that your enrollment needs are met for next school year. I am available by phone, email or appointment. Thank you for the confidence you have placed in our staff to "partner with your family in educating and inspiring children to impact the world for Jesus Christ, The Strong Rock!"
Director of Admissions
To Access ParentsWeb
- Please go to strongrockchristianschool.com and click on the RenWeb Link in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- The District Code is: SRCS-GA
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Apply/Enroll button in the left menu.
- Proceed to check each category for accuracy. Please pay special attention to the Emergency Contact and Pick-up information.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for Steven. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to stop and come back later.