Re-Enrolling Your Student(s)
Thank you for entrusting us with your child(ren) for the 2021-2022 school year. We look forward to partnering with your family again. Re-enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year will open on Saturday, January 15, 2022. If you are enrolling a child that is a new student to SRCS, you will need to create an application account. Follow the instructions on the school’s website under the “Admissions” tab.
Re-enrollment is completed through your RenWeb account.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to ParentsWeb Login.
- Enter SRCS-GA into the District Code field.
- Type your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Apply/Enroll button in the left menu.
- Proceed to check each category for accuracy. Please pay special attention to the Emergency Contact and Pick-up information.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child. Please update any information that you may have changed recently. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Upon completion of the re-enrollment packet and payment of the $250 fee, your child’s spot will be secure for the 2022-2023 school year. If your child is not re-enrolled by January 31, 2022, the fee will increase to $350 and on March 1, 2022, it will increase to $450. While completing your re-enrollment packet please use extra caution when reviewing all your current information, especially your Emergency Contact and Pick-up information. This information will re-populate our current Renweb database, so it is very important that this information be correct and up-to-date.
If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at 678-833-1292.