Financial Aid / GOAL Scholarship Application
Strong Rock utilizes both external (Georgia Goal Scholarship) and internal funds in awarding financial assistance. The application process is the same and only one award will be granted. Families seeking financial aid must file an application through the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. We utilize the FACTS program because it is designed to be very responsive to our families. FACTS provides Strong Rock a needs-based financial aid analysis service which ensures that our process for establishing financial need adheres to nationally established standards of best practice.
Submission deadlines are as follows:
- Returning students: May 31
- New students: Open Application
To apply for an award:
- Complete the Online Re-enrollment (returning students) or the Admissions Application (new students) for the coming year.
- Complete the FACTS Online Grant & Aid Assessment. The non-refundable charge for the application is $35 and is paid at the end of the session (checking, savings, credit or debit card).
- After completing the online application you will be required to fax (866-315-9264) your prior year’s tax documents for verification purposes. (Federal taxes including all schedules and W-2’s for you and your spouse (if applicable). If you do not file taxes, you will be required to send any documentation showing SSI/SSDI Benefits, Unemployment Benefits, Workers Comp, etc. If you are unable to fax the documents, please mail them to the following address:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Applicants should submit their forms early for the best chance to receive an award.
All awards should be kept in strict confidentiality between the school and parents. Failure to maintain confidentiality may result in a student forfeiting their award.
If you are a prospective parent and would like to be contacted by someone in the Admissions Office, please request more information and we would be happy to get in touch with you.
Financial Aid FAQ
- Am I eligible for financial aid?
- Is financial aid renewable each year?
- How much should I expect to receive?
- Do I have to submit my admission application before applying for financial aid?
- How do I apply?
- When will I find out if I have been granted an award?
- Does Strong Rock grant athletic, academic or fine arts scholarships?